We offer a wide range of Clinical and Non-Clinical services.
They include the following:
- Individual Consultations in Clinical Settings
- Individual Consultations in non-Clinical Settings, including Home and Office.
- Corporate Consultations on work-place issues, facilitation of employer-employee relationships
- Employee Selection testing/guidance
- Motivation training.
- Child Psychology Assessment (including Intelligence Quotient and other psychometric measurements)
- Assessment and Treatment of Childhood Mental Health conditions
- Adult Psychometric Testing (Clinical, Medico-legal)
- Evaluation of Work-place Injuries/disability
- Group Therapy (Open and Closed Groups)
- Facilitation of Peer Support Groups for Special Issues e.g. Alcohol and Substance Abuse, Rape, Grief.
- Bereavement Counseling
- Disability Services, including Assessment, Individualized Training Design, Training of Counselors and Care-givers, Operational Management of Special Homes.
- Trauma and Disaster Counseling, including services for individual and group victims of Mass Accidents, Terrorist incidents and Kidnapping.
- Training of Government, Corporate and NGO Staff on Trauma and Disaster Counseling
- Training of School Counselors and Teachers on recognition and management of troubled minors
- Adolescent Counseling Services
- Recognition and Management of Alcohol and Substance Abuse problems in all age groups
- Consultancy Services on Mental Health and Socio-Psychological issues, such as Policy Formulation, Services Development, Training of Manpower, Population Surveys.
- Support for Counseling Services and Help Lines